- Experience : Intermediate
- Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Part-time, Flexible
iLLOGIKA is looking for an Accounting clerk for a part time position (2 to 3 days a week).
Located in the heart of the Mile-End, iLLOGIKA is an independent studio of 60 people. It is the ideal environment for those looking for a friendly team, the ability to work on a variety of projects and tools, flexible schedules and the opportunity to take part in the development of a growing studio.
- Bookkeeping : Accounts payable, accounts receivable, expense reports, bank reconciliations and credit cards, preparation and reconciliation of payroll, monitoring of group insurance.
- Management and follow-up on new and existing financing files (CMF, CDRIN, NRC, MESI), including budgeting, cashflow, cost reporting, interim financing actions, exploitation reports;
- Supervision of all provincial and federal tax credit submissions (R&D, multimedia);
- Budget verification and follow-ups for our projects or internal budgets such as training;
- Seeking and researching new public funding opportunities;
- General administrative support.
- Flexible schedule;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea, food and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- Two to three years of experience in accounting;
- Degree in Accounting;
- Good knowledge of Nethris and Xero softwares is a plus;
- Perfectly bilingual French / English;
- Great analytical and organizational skills;
- Ability to be versatile and to adapt to different situations;
- Great sense of initiative and responsibility, autonomy, judgment and discretion.