- Experience : Intermediate/Senior
- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
iLLOGIKA is seeking a talented programmer experienced with Unreal Engine 4. The person will work on upcoming projects, games and digital experiences.
Located in the heart of the Mile-End, iLLOGIKA is an independent studio of 60 people. It is the ideal environment for those looking for a friendly team, the ability to work on a variety of projects and tools, flexible schedules and the opportunity to take part in the development of a growing studio.
- Develop games with Unreal;
- Produce a technical analysis in collaboration with the project’s architect;
- Offer technical solutions to answer the client’s needs;
- Offer ergonomic recommendations and be involved in the creative process;
- Assess the amount of work to be completed;
- Participate in code reviews and optimize game code when needed.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holiday banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea, food and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in game programming under Unreal;
- Great knowledge of C++;
- Great blueprint skills;
- Experience with multithreading and networking;
- Experience with performance analysis and code optimization;
- Autonomous and proactive when offering solutions;
- Experience in mobile development (is a plus);
- Experience in back-end development (is a plus);
- Fluent English and French.