- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time, Part-time, Flexible
We are opening a Marketing Coordinator position within our studio. The person will be responsible for the digital image of the company, as well as the organization and logistics of the various events in which we participate.
Located in the heart of the Mile-End, iLLOGIKA is an independent studio of 60 people. It is the ideal environment for those looking for a friendly team, the ability to work on a variety of projects and tools, flexible schedules and the opportunity to take part in the development of a growing studio.
- Define, with the management team, the marketing and communication strategy of the studio;
- Budget, plan and implement all promotional, communication and marketing activities for the studio and some of our projects;
- Establish a clear and consistent brand image;
- Manage communications on social networks, update the website, manage external providers mandated for communications and any other means of digital communication;
- Ensure that the studio is present at crucial industry events and organize our participation in these events;
- Provide logistics for all promotional events;
- Write, edit and design presentation brochures, business cards, one-pagers;
- Make short videos or take pictures for promotional activities;
- Set up KPIs to evaluate the efficiency of the various marketing and communication actions;
- Conduct a regular analysis of the market, competition and opportunities;
- Work closely with the business development and human resources managers;
- Any other related tasks.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea, food and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- At least 3 years of experience as a marketing coordinator or community manager;
- Degree in communication / marketing;
- Excellent knowledge of social networks and website creation platforms;
- Perfectly bilingual French / English and great writing skills in both languages;
- Impeccable spelling and grammar;
- Ability to adapt writing style according to context;
- Mastery of Photoshop and Indesign is a plus;
- Skills in taking pictures and videos and in video editing, is a plus;
- Great interpersonal skills;
- Passion for games and new technologies;
- Sense of initiative and responsibilities, autonomy, strength of proposal.