- Job Type : Contract, Full Time
iLLOGIKA is looking for a QA Tester to hunt bugs and put our games to the test. The chosen person will join the studio testers to bring the efforts on one of our liveop projects.
- Create and update test plans;
- Create detailed bug reports with our bug tracking system;
- Update the database after bug fixing;
- Conduct every other tests necessary for the projects;
- Follow the nomenclature and test plans in place in the studio our at our client’s, depending on the project.
- Flexible schedule, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Coffee, tea, food and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as QA tester;
- Experience on mobile platform ;
- Enthusiast, passionate and proactive;
- Eagerness to deliver great games;
- Capability to follow technical instructions;
- Analytical and methodological mind;
- Curious, needs to know how things work;
- Proven experience in the use of a bug tracking system;
- Knowledge of Jira is a plus;
- Knowledge of Unity is a plus;
- Fluent English and French (spoken and written).