- Experience : Intermediate
- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Located in the heart of the Mile-End, iLLOGIKA is an independent studio of 60 people. It is the ideal environment for those looking for a friendly team, the ability to work on a variety of projects and tools, flexible schedules and the opportunity to take part in the development of a growing studio.
- Model indoor/outdoor environments, sets and props;
- Create textures;
- Optimize 3D models as needed;
- Respect the artistic direction of the projects and work with the established pipeline;
- Offer solutions in collaboration with the rest of the team and the needs of the client;
- Estimate the work to be done;
- Participate in meetings with the development team and the client.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea, food and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- At least 4 years of experience in the game industry or animation film in 3D modeling;
- Great knowledge of 3D software (3DsMax or Maya);
- Knowledge of Houdini, Zbrush or Substance Painter / Designer is a plus;
- Good knowledge in lighting, shading, baking;
- Strong interest in testing new tools or production techniques to improve pipelines;
- Willingness to work on different types of projects (mobile, PC / consoles or interactive projects);
- Portfolio demonstrating several achievements related to environment modeling, props and texture creation;
- Great relationship skills, organization and autonomy;
- Fluent in French and English.