- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
iLLOGIKA is looking for an Art Outsource Manager to work on an exciting new PC/Console game.
The outsourcing manager will be the main point of contact for our outsourcing partners and will be responsible for managing, receiving, checking and sometimes implementing their assets.
- Understand and improve the outsourcing process and needs;
- Work closely with the Lead Artist and Producer to establish priorities, schedules and roadmaps for the completion of assets;
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with our outsourcing partners and manage the day-to-day communication with them (outsourcing companies and sometimes freelancers);
- Delegate the work to our outsourcing partners by providing them with the right information and guidelines;
- Receive and check the quality of assets, implement outsourced assets in the game engine, making sure they answer the guidelines and project’s quality standards;
- Save assets with the appropriate source control methodology and softwares;
- Identify risks early on, in the asset creation or outsource pipelines, and offer solutions to mitigate them.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience as a 3D artist, or experience in game production with an artistic background;
- Previous experience managing outsourced assets is of course a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of the standards in the video games industry;
- Ability to critique 3D assets and offer feedback;
- Attention to detail;
- Great understanding of the game’s production pipeline;
- Strong communication skills;
- Previous experience with game production tools such as Jira, Confluence, Git, etc.;
- Fluent English and French, oral and written.