- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Our team is looking for two talented backend programmers to work on a mobile game which is currently at its beta phase. The game, unannounced on the occidental markets, belongs to a well-renowned license.
- Participate in the game development and its backend architecture;
- Design the required features to keep the game connected;
- Ensure the protection and security of all data that is collected;
- Work closely with the rest of the development team as well as the client and the team managing its backend infrastructure;
- Train and supervise other programmers on the technologies used for the project;
- Estimate the work to be done and help establish the schedule for programming work on the project;
- Conduct code reviews and optimize game code when needed.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in backend programming;
- One proven experience in mobile development is a plus;
- Great knowledge of Unity;
- Great knowledge of C# and C++;
- Experience in dev ops and live ops;
- Experience in managing cloud backend infrastructures (AWS, Heroku, etc.) (is a plus);
- Experience in deploying content management systems (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) (is a plus);
- Autonomous and proactive when offering solutions;
- Offering ergonomic recommendations and being involved in the creative process;
- Experience in unit testing development (is a plus);
- Fluent English and French (spoken and written).