- Experience : Intermediate
- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
iLLOGIKA is looking for a 3D animator with a solid technical background to complete our current team. The person who will join us will work on our next IP, a PC/Console game, as well as interactive experiences.
- Animate various characters (bipeds and quadrupeds), as well as scenery elements and images;
- Rigging characters;
- Ensure that the animations follow the direction and vision established for the project;
- Communicate clearly on your progress, your tasks and any issues encountered. Follow the validation steps;
- Work closely with 3D artists, technical artists and programmers to maintain the technical efficiency of the project;
- Offer improvements for our pipeline and processes if necessary;
- Assess the technical risks related to animation;
- Integrate animations;
- Correct and clean animation sequences as needed;
- Estimate the work to be done;
- Participate actively in artistic review sessions.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in animation/rigging;
- Worked in at least one full development cycle (project delivered);
- Experience in console development is a plus;
- A recent demoreel;
- Great knowledge of Maya;
- Knowledge of Unity and/or Unreal;
- Great interpersonal skills, organisation, autonomy;
- French & English (spoken and written).