- Experience : Intermediate
- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
iLLOGIKA is looking for a generalist 2D Artist to work on our games and interactive experiences.
- Conceptualize unique characters, environments and props for our games and interactive experiences;
- Produce original concepts, sketches and illustration boards to serve as references for 3D artists and VFX artists;
- Defend different concepts while following the artistic direction of the projects;
- Cut 2D assets that will be integrated in the game engine;
- Create visual elements and illustrations for promotional material;
- Participate in pitches by producing illustrations and preparing presentation material;
- Estimate the work to be done;
- Participate in meetings with the development team and the client.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holiday banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- Art diploma and at least 3 years of experience as a 2D artist;
- Great skills in anatomy, composition and colors;
- Experience in 2D painting and 2D illustration;
- Great knowledge of Photoshop;
- Knowledge in 2D animation (and Spine) is a plus;
- Recent portfolio showing several work (characters, props and environments) in various styles;
- Good understanding of the video game production process;
- Great relationship skills, organization and autonomy;
- Fluent in French and English.