- Experience : Intermediate/Senior
- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Our team is looking for a lead artist with a background in 3D. The person will manage a multidisciplinary team of artists in collaboration with the Artistic Director, will offer technical and conceptual solutions, and will also take part in the production of assets.
Located in the heart of the Mile-End, iLLOGIKA is an independent studio of 60 people. It is the ideal environment for those looking for a friendly team, the ability to work on a variety of projects and tools, flexible schedules and the opportunity to take part in the development of a growing studio.
- Inspire and motivate a team of creative talents;
- Work closely with the Art Director;
- Ensure that assets respect the artistic vision of the game and meet the quality standards;
- Maintain effective informational flow to the team to ensure that team members are aligned with the objectives of the project;
- Manage time and resources;
- Offer creative and technical feedback to the team;
- Produce 3D assets for the different projects.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea, food and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- Has shipped at least two (2) games as lead artist;
- Have a passion for games and a good understanding of what makes a game visually appealing and fun to play;
- Excellent knowledge of 3D softwares (3DS Max, Zbrush, Maya, etc.);
- Good knowledge of Photoshop or other equivalent packages;
- Good knowledge of the Unity game engine;
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork oriented attitude;
- Problem solving attitude;
- French & English, written and spoken.