- Experience : Intermediate
- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Our team is looking for an Unreal programmer for our immersive department. iLLOGIKA develops immersive experiences for exhibits, public events or projects in virtual, augmented or mixed reality.
- Participate in the projects development with Unreal;
- Participate in the elaboration of their architectures;
- Create visual effects when needed;
- Offer technical solutions to answer the project’s needs and its technical constraints in collaboration with the Technical Director and the Tech Lead;
- Offer ergonomic recommendations and be involved in the creative process while making sure that the user experience is consistent with the project’s goals;
- Keep up to date with real-time programming techniques;
- Assess the amount of work to be completed;
- Participate in code reviews and optimize game code when needed;
- Take part in client meetings.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- Three to five years of programming experience for games or interactive projects;
- Having shipped at least two projects with Unreal;
- Great knowledge of C++;
- Great blueprint skills;
- Experience with performance analysis and code optimization;
- Experience with shaders;
- Autonomous and proactive when offering solutions;
- Fluent English and French.