- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
iLLOGIKA is looking for a producer to join the team in charge of our next PC / console title. The game, based on a film franchise, is planned to be released in late 2021 / early 2022.
You will use your skills and knowledge in production and team management to help create an exciting and immersive game. The ideal candidate will already have delivered AAA games, will take charge of the vision and execution of the project, and contribute to an agile, inspiring and motivating team dynamic.
- Manage all facets of the game development and the vision of the project;
- Establish and ensure that Quality-Time-Budget objectives are achieved;
- Unify and manage the teams (tech, art and design) under cohesive directions;
- Work in close collaboration with the Art et Creative Directors;
- Be the main point of contact with our partner, work in close collaboration with them and maintain a healthy, transparent and creative partnership;
- Plan and budget all phases of development, short, medium and long term;
- Work in collaboration with the team to find solutions, make the best choices for the game and players;
- Manage external partners and contractors;
- Perform ongoing risks analysis and plan accordingly;
- Lead Scrum meetings;
- Offer constructive and ongoing feedback to the team;
- Maintain a close collaboration with all members of the team.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a game producer;
- Produced at least one AAA or AA PC/Console game;
- Passion for video games and great knowledge of the industry;
- Great leadership and communication skills;
- Great knowledge of production and agile methodologies;
- A technical background, or knowledge of game design or 3D is a plus;
- Knowledge of Unreal is a plus;
- English and French.