- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Our team is looking for a UI / UX designer. The person who will join the team will have the opportunity to collaborate and bring their experience on multiple projects: video games and interactive projects. He or she will express their talent and expertise to offer players an ideal gaming experience with ergonomic and visually attractive interfaces.
- Iterate and develop concepts for the game’s menus and interfaces, following the art direction;
- Develop the interactions and gameplay features relative to interfaces;
- Develop a user experience flow which best serves the players and the game;
- Design menus, assets and the user interfaces, from conception to final design;
- Assure that all important information will be convey through the user interfaces;
- Work closely with the developers to ease the integration and programming implementation;
- Estimate the work to be done;
- Participate actively in artistic review sessions.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the gaming industry as a UI/UX Designer;
- A significant experience in UX design is necessary;
- Have participated in at least one complete cycle of development (up to the delivery of the project);
- Great knowledge of Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Good knowledge of Unity;
- Eye for usability and clarity;
- Great video game culture;
- Great interpersonal skills, organisation, autonomy;
- French and English.