- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
We are looking for a programmer passionate about Unity development, who will join our team to port a game from a renowned license for Switch.
- Port the existing game for Switch using Unity;
- Develop new features of the game for its Switch version;
- Produce technical analysis in collaboration with the project’s architects;
- Offer technical solutions to answer the client’s needs;
- Collaborate with the game designers and artists;
- Keep the code and functionalities documentation up to date;
- Assess the amount of work to be completed;
- Participate in code reviews and optimize game code when needed.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in game programming;
- Great knowledge of C#;
- Great knowledge of Unity;
- Previous experience with a port for Switch or development for Switch;
- Experience with TRCs is a plus;
- Attention to detail;
- Autonomous and proactive when offering solutions;
- English and French.