- Experience : Intermediate
- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Our studio is looking for an administrative assistant to work at our reception desk and help the management team with administrative and accounting tasks.
- Be in charge of reception by greeting guests, preparing meeting rooms and advising other members of the team of their arrivals;
- Assure security of the premises by controlling access to visitors and making sure they have signed the proper documentation if needed;
- Purchase office equipment, drinks, snacks and team related items, keep track of orders and inventories, receive deliveries;
- Coordinate and book travels for the team;
- Write letters or other type of communications, prepare presentation documents, complete and proofread documents;
- Manage our insurances (business & medical), their renewals and addition of new employees in the collective insurance;
- Manage our timesheet system by making sure everyone has filled their timesheets weekly and by adding or archiving projects;
- Maintain the office space tidy and suitable for client visits and meetings, as well as for the team, communicate with the cleaning crew regularly, assess their work and ask them for extra cleaning if needed;
- Help with the organisation and logistics of events, either internal or external;
- Offer assistance with other clerical duties.
- Bookkeeping: via our accounting software (Xero) manage the data entry, keep track of the accounts payable & accounts receivable, update the bank and credit cards reconciliations;
- Be in charge of invoicing, making sure weekly or monthly invoices are sent to our clients;
- Deposit payments and make sure we receive them on time;
- Pay our suppliers on time;
- Prepare payroll and keep track of the team expense reports;
- Update the cash flow every week;
- Create various financial reports;
- Assure communication with our banks when needed;
- Management and follow-up on new and existing financing files (CMF, CDRIN, NRC, MESI), including budgeting, cashflow, cost reporting, interim financing actions, exploitations reports;
- Make budget verifications and follow-ups for our projects or internal budgets such as training;
- Seek and research new public funding opportunities.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- Three to five years of experience as an administrative assistant or equivalent;
- Working experience in accounting and intermediate knowledge of accounting softwares;
- Secretarial or accounting degree;
- Perfectly bilingual French / English;
- Great analytical and organizational skills;
- Ability to be versatile and to adapt to different situations;
- Great sense of initiative and responsibility, autonomy, judgment and discretion.