- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
iLLOGIKA is looking for a 3D Artist for our immersive experiences division. Joining a team of passionate developers, designers and artists, the 3D Artist will work on a variety of projects: immersive projections, VR/AR, interactive booths, etc.
Located in the heart of the Mile-End, iLLOGIKA is an independent studio of more than 60 people. It is the ideal environment for those looking for a friendly team, the ability to work on a variety of projects and tools, flexible schedules and the opportunity to take part in the development of a growing studio.
We have been involved in key roles on several award-winning projects such as the Hunger Games interactive installation which entered the Guinness Book of Records. We aim high and seek to collaborate with the best people and companies in the immersive experiences industry.
- Model indoor/outdoor environments, sets and props;
- Create textures;
- Optimize 3D models as needed;
- Integrate assets in the game engine;
- Respect the artistic direction of the projects and work with the established pipelines;
- Collaborate with technical artists and programmers in order to answer the technical needs of each project;
- Offer solutions in collaboration with the rest of the team and the needs of the client;
- Estimate the work to be done;
- Participate in meetings with the development team and the client.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- At least 4 years of experience in the game industry or 3D modeling;
- Great knowledge of 3D software (3DsMax or Maya);
- Knowledge of Blender, Houdini, Zbrush or Substance Painter / Designer is a plus;
- Understanding of optimization constraints;
- Good knowledge in lighting, shading, baking;
- Ability to integrate assets in the game engine;
- Experience in photorealism;
- Strong interest in testing new tools or production techniques;
- Willingness to work on different types of projects;
- Portfolio demonstrating several achievements related to environment modeling, props and texture creation, using different artistic styles;
- Great relationship skills, organization and autonomy;
- Fluent in French and English.