- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
iLLOGIKA is looking for a Talent attraction and acquisition advisor who is motivated to participate in the growth of the studio while helping to strengthen its culture and make it shine.
The person who will join the team will use his/her expertise to develop an effective recruitment process aligned with our values. He or she will have the opportunity to work with a team of passionate developers who want to grow and create great gaming experiences.
- Determine the recruitment needs jointly with the management team;
- Write and publish job descriptions on the various platforms used for recruitment (website, external sites, social networks, etc.);
- Answer questions on our social networks when they are related to recruitment;
- Receive and analyze applications. Build a bank of candidates and keep it up to date;
- Participate in the implementation of an applicant tracking system (ATS);
- Source candidates using different tools and platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter;
- Carry out the first interviews: by phone, videoconference or in person;
- Coordinate all recruitment stages, such as second interviews, tests, follow-ups, etc .;
- Conduct reference checks;
- Centralize all information about ongoing interviews and share it with team members involved in hiring decisions;
- Represent the studio at gaming events and recruiting fairs, online or in person. Contribute to the visibility and reputation of the studio;
- Participate in the development of innovative recruitment strategies that meet the needs of the studio and focus on the candidate experience. Participate in the development of external communications for potential candidates;
- Continuously improve the candidate experience by ensuring it is positive and aligned with the values and culture of the studio;
- Measure key performance indicators and analyze them in order to improve our recruitment processes.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- Study in human resources management or equivalent experience;
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment, as well as a good knowledge of technical recruitment;
- Good knowledge and established contacts in the gaming or ICT industry is a plus;
- Good knowledge ATS systems;
- Knowledge of the various work permits available in Quebec and their related eligibility criteria is a plus;
- Experience with best practices related to inclusion and diversity during recruitment. Sensitivity and interest about these subjects;
- Excellent communicator, ability to adapt his speech according to his interlocutor, sense of empathy;
- Methodical and organized;
- Bilingual French / English.