- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
For the release of our next mobile game, iLLOGIKA is looking for a Level Designer. The person will join a small team of around ten people to create the levels of the game and provide players with challenges combining racing and strategy.
- Create levels that support the objectives of the game, its pace and its atmosphere;
- Follow the technical and creative directions of the game;
- Collaborate with the creative director, other designers and artists to set up an effective pipeline;
- Balance and adjust levels iteratively;
- Prototype game levels and test them;
- Integrate missions and levels in the game engine;
- Write the documentation related to design.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- 4 to 5 years of experience in level design;
- At least one mobile game delivered;
- Experience on a racing game;
- Knowledge of scripting;
- Good knowledge of game design fundamentals;
- Productive collaboration within a multidisciplinary team including artists and programmers;
- Good knowledge of Unity;
- Strong 3D greyboxing skills;
- Passionate player with good knowledge of the industry;
- Bilingual French / English.