- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
ILLOGIKA is looking for an experienced producer to support the development of our projects. The person will work on producing immersive experiences. The ideal candidate will be able to take charge of the management, vision and execution of the project, will be able to establish an inspiring and motivating team dynamic. He / She must have already delivered a minimum of two interactive projects.
- Manage all facets of the game development and the vision of the project;
- Establish and ensure that Quality-Time-Budget objectives are achieved;
- Unify and manage the teams (tech, art and design) under cohesive directions;
- Be the main point of contact with our clients, work in close collaboration with them and maintain a healthy, transparent and creative partnership;
- Manage external partners and contractors;
- Plan and budget all phases of development, short, medium and long term;
- Work closely with the executive director of the division and with the team to address the technical, conceptual and artistic issues of the project;
- Perform ongoing risks analysis and plan accordingly;
- Maintain the production costs of the project;
- Lead Scrum meetings;
- Offer constructive and ongoing feedback to the team;
- Improve and implement production processes adapted to projects, participate in the development of production pipelines for the department;
- Maintain a close collaboration with all members of the team.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a producer;
- Produced at least two interactive projects (AR, VR or physical installations);
- Passion for immersive and interactive experiences and excellent knowledge of how the market works;
- Great leadership and communication skills;
- Great knowledge of production and agile methodologies;
- English and French.