- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time, Flexible
iLLOGIKA is looking for a Production Coordinator to organize assignments for team members on various studio projects. Under the supervision of the Studio Director and in collaboration with the producers on the team, the Production Coordinator acts studio-wide to understand production needs and assist in the planning and production of our projects. The person who joins the team will also have the opportunity to be able to manage one or two small projects. This is a position that could evolve in the medium term to a role of Associate Producer.
- Coordinate assignments of team members on various studio projects. General monitoring of the needs of the various projects;
- Manage inter-project time, for example by helping to coordinate R&D and internal development activities (with the Tech Lead and the Operations Director) or by helping to determine training needs and organize them for the members of the team (in collaboration with the HR team);
- Participate in the implementation of new production tools;
- Organization of offsites for the production team (quarterly meeting on our production strategies, needs, priorities and internal processes);
- Organization of the Game jam / R & D week;
- Participation in business development meetings to plan upstream needs;
- Participation in production meetings;
- Coordinate the development of quotes and proposals.
- For small-scale projects where production management is already provided by the client (1 or 2 outsourcing people, for example), general project monitoring by doing regular follow-ups with team members and the client . Provide regular reports to the Production Manager.
- Participate in the realization of pitches and estimates sent to clients in collaboration with the business development team.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a production coordinator, project manager or production assistant;
- Good knowledge of the video game industry;
- Very good communication skills, both spoken and written, in French and English;
- Understanding of agile management methods;
- Autonomy and enthusiasm;
- Ability to analyze issues and communicate them effectively;
- Great organizational and planning skills.