iLLOGIKA is looking for a 3D environment & level artist to join our team on the development of our next PC/Console game, which is based on a movie franchise. The candidate will work closely with the Lead Artist in order to create the level art of the game.
- Model indoor/outdoor environments, sets and props;
- Integrate all assets in the different levels of the game, ‘dress’ each level and environment according to the gameplay and art direction;
- Collaborate with the lead artist and the level designers, offer solutions with the rest of the team;
- Create textures;
- Optimize 3D models as needed;
- Respect the artistic direction of the projects and work with the established pipeline;
- Estimate the work to be done;
- Participate in meetings with the development team and the client.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
iLLOGIKA strives to improve the diversity of its teams to better serve our diverse global audience. We welcome and encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. Candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, family status, veteran status or disability. iLLOGIKA is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and does not tolerate discrimination or harassment in the workplace.
We will ensure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
Experience for the position
- At least 5 years of experience in the game industry in 3D modeling and a significant experience in level art (shown in portfolio);
- Good knowledge in lighting, shading, baking;
- Good knowledge of Unreal 4 and a previous experience with this engine;
- Great knowledge of 3D software (3DsMax or Maya);
- Knowledge of Blender, Zbrush or Substance Painter is a plus;
- Show polyvalent and versatile skills, capable of brainstorming and opened to new ideas;
- Great relationship skills, organization and autonomy;
- Fluent in French and English.