iLLOGIKA is looking for a 3D environment & level artist to join our team on the development of our next PC/Console game, which is based on a movie franchise. The candidate will work closely with the Lead Artist in order to create the level art of the game.
- Model indoor/outdoor environments, sets and props;
- Integrate all assets in the different levels of the game, ‘dress’ each level and environment according to the gameplay and art direction;
- Collaborate with the lead artist and the level designers, offer solutions with the rest of the team;
- Create textures;
- Optimize 3D models as needed;
- Respect the artistic direction of the projects and work with the established pipeline;
- Estimate the work to be done;
- Participate in meetings with the development team and the client.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- At least 5 years of experience in the game industry in 3D modeling and a significant experience in level art (shown in portfolio);
- Good knowledge in lighting, shading, baking;
- Good knowledge of Unreal 4 and a previous experience with this engine;
- Great knowledge of 3D software (3DsMax or Maya);
- Knowledge of Blender, Zbrush or Substance Painter is a plus;
- Show polyvalent and versatile skills, capable of brainstorming and opened to new ideas;
- Great relationship skills, organization and autonomy;
- Fluent in French and English.