Reporting to the technical director, the build master will be responsible for creating the framework and infrastructure that will be reused for many projects, set up a consistent and reliable process for source control and build systems. The person will work closely with the testers, developers, and producers throughout the development cycle.
- Set up and improve the infrastructure and processes related to build machine configuration and automation across multiple platforms;
- Install, configure and maintain builds;
- Monitor and analyze impact on performance and potential issues;
- Deploy and install our technical solution at client’s offices when needed;
- Work with programmers and the QA team to implement solutions;
- Develop and improve build scripts and deployment scripts.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holiday banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea, food and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
iLLOGIKA strives to improve the diversity of its teams to better serve our diverse global audience. We welcome and encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. Candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, family status, veteran status or disability. iLLOGIKA is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and does not tolerate discrimination or harassment in the workplace.
We will ensure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
Experience for the position
- Four (4) to six (6) years of experience in game development with a significant experience as a Build Master;
- Experience with Jenkins (formerly Hudson);
- Great knowledge of programming languages (C #, C ++, etc.);
- Great knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Batch, Bash, etc.);
- Experience with source control systems (Git, Perforce);
- Good knowledge of Windows, Mac and Linux environments;
- Knowledge of Android / iOS development environments, an asset;
- Knowledge of PS4 / Xbox One development environments, an asset;
- Knowledge of Unity / Unreal development environments, an asset;
- Good knowledge of game production pipelines;
- Autonomous and proactive in proposing solutions;
- Fluency in English and French, oral and written.