iLLOGIKA is looking for Unity programmers to participate in many mobile projects and collaborate with a lot of prestigious studios, if you want to develop various skills and join a family environment with passionate peoples, we invite you to apply!
- Develop games and multimedia projects with Unity;
- Produce a technical analysis in collaboration with the project’s architects;
- Offer technical solutions to answer the client’s needs;
- Assess the amount of work to be completed;
- Participate in code reviews and optimize game code when needed.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holiday banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in game programming or multimedia projects;
- Great knowledge of the C# and C++ languages;
- Autonomous and proactive when offering solutions;
- Offering ergonomic recommendations and being involved in the creative process;
- Experience in mobile development;
- Experience in the development of virtual or augmented reality projects (is a plus);
- Fluent English and French (spoken and written).