iLLOGIKA is looking for programmers to join one of our game teams to participate in the development and improvement of projects in collaboration with world-renowned studios.
Recognized for the quality of the work of its teams on projects like Cuphead and Spiritfarer to name a few, iLLOGIKA creates and collaborates on various mobile projects that millions of players around the world enjoy.
As a programmer, you will be in charge of developing games and interactive projects with Unity, producing technical analyzes in collaboration with the project architects, proposing technological solutions according to the client's needs, estimating the work to be done and participate in the code review and optimization when necessary.
Wondering what will be the project and the team you will collaborate with? First come and tell us what you like and excites you so that we can find you the best place. You will join a studio of video game enthusiasts, and you will have all the autonomy you need to thrive to ensure that gamers get the most out of every iLLOGIKA game. If collaboration, passion and concern for providing quality work speaks to you, we want you to join our teams!
Video game developer and designer of immersive experiences, iLLOGIKA is committed to design and deliver extraordinary experiences to gamers. We hire autonomous people who are committed to sharing their expertise.
- A caring work environment, a flexible schedule to support families and domestic partners, and a strict policy limiting overtime
- A culture eager to strengthen and improve through diversity in all its forms
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Annual allowance for the reimbursement of sports equipment and activities
iLLOGIKA strives to improve the diversity of its teams to better serve our diverse global audience. We welcome and encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. Candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, family status, veteran status or disability. iLLOGIKA is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and does not tolerate discrimination or harassment in the workplace.
We will ensure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
Experience for the position
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in game programming or multimedia projects;
- Great knowledge of the C# and C++ languages;
- Autonomous and proactive when offering solutions;
- Offering ergonomic recommendations and being involved in the creative process;
- Experience in mobile development;
- Experience in the development of virtual or augmented reality projects (is a plus);
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written).