iLLOGIKA is looking for a Senior Unreal Programmer to participate in our new indie project that mixes horror and survival in an epic suspenseful adventure, our upcoming PC / console title is based on a movie franchise hit that has already thrilled millions of people around the world, the release is scheduled for the end of 2022.
- Participate in the game development with Unreal;
- Participate in the elaboration of its architecture;
- Offer technical solutions to answer the project’s needs and its technical constraints in collaboration with the Technical Art Director and the Creative Director;
- Offer ergonomic recommendations and be involved in the creative process;
- Assess the amount of work to be completed;
- Offer support to junior programmers;
- Participate in code reviews and optimize game code when needed.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in game programming;
- Having shipped at least one (1) console and/or PC game with Unreal;
- Great knowledge of C++;
- Great blueprint skills;
- Experience with performance analysis and code optimization;
- Experience with PC/Console development;
- Autonomous and proactive when offering solutions;
- Fluent English and French.