iLLOGIKA is looking for a Senior Unreal Programmer to participate in our new indie project that mixes horror and survival in an epic suspenseful adventure, our upcoming PC / console title is based on a movie franchise hit that has already thrilled millions of people around the world, the release is scheduled for the end of 2022.
- Participate in the game development with Unreal;
- Participate in the elaboration of its architecture;
- Offer technical solutions to answer the project’s needs and its technical constraints in collaboration with the Technical Art Director and the Creative Director;
- Offer ergonomic recommendations and be involved in the creative process;
- Assess the amount of work to be completed;
- Offer support to junior programmers;
- Participate in code reviews and optimize game code when needed.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
iLLOGIKA strives to improve the diversity of its teams to better serve our diverse global audience. We welcome and encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. Candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, family status, veteran status or disability. iLLOGIKA is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and does not tolerate discrimination or harassment in the workplace.
We will ensure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
Experience for the position
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in game programming;
- Having shipped at least one (1) console and/or PC game with Unreal;
- Great knowledge of C++;
- Great blueprint skills;
- Experience with performance analysis and code optimization;
- Experience with PC/Console development;
- Autonomous and proactive when offering solutions;
- Fluent English and French.