For the release of our next PC game, consoles, iLLOGIKA is looking several Level Designer. The person will join a team of around twenty experts to create the levels of the game and offer players challenges which combines reflection and ingenuity.
With the help of the senior level designer:
- Create levels that support the objectives of the game, its pace and atmosphere;
- Follow the technical and creative directions established for the project;
- Collaborate with the Creative Director, other designers and artists to build an effective pipeline;
- Create, adjust and balance existing levels, iteratively;
- Prototype the levels quickly to test them;
- Integrate missions and levels into the game engine (UNREAL);
- Write the necessary documentation.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
iLLOGIKA strives to improve the diversity of its teams to better serve our diverse global audience. We welcome and encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. Candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, family status, veteran status or disability. iLLOGIKA is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and does not tolerate discrimination or harassment in the workplace.
We will ensure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
Experience for the position
- Has at least 1 year of experience in level design;
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of game design;
- Knowledge of Unreal;
- Passionate player with a great knowledge of the industry;
- Bilingual French/English