For the release of our next PC game, consoles, iLLOGIKA is looking several Level Designer. The person will join a team of around twenty experts to create the levels of the game and offer players challenges which combines reflection and ingenuity.
With the help of the senior level designer:
- Create levels that support the objectives of the game, its pace and atmosphere;
- Follow the technical and creative directions established for the project;
- Collaborate with the Creative Director, other designers and artists to build an effective pipeline;
- Create, adjust and balance existing levels, iteratively;
- Prototype the levels quickly to test them;
- Integrate missions and levels into the game engine (UNREAL);
- Write the necessary documentation.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- Has at least 1 year of experience in level design;
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of game design;
- Knowledge of Unreal;
- Passionate player with a great knowledge of the industry;
- Bilingual French/English