iLLOGIKA is looking for an experience concept artist to work on one of our mobile projects (Unity), a management game in a realistic-stylized style, with the collaboration of the artistic director the person will be in charge of lead efforts and support art team members in the design of various 2D assets.
- Conceptualize unique characters, environments and props for our games and interactive experiences;
- Produce original concepts, sketches and illustration boards to serve as references for 3D artists and VFX artists;
- Defend different concepts while following the artistic direction of the projects;
- Cut 2D assets that will be integrated in the game engine;
- Create visual elements and illustrations for promotional material;
- Participate in pitches by producing illustrations and preparing presentation material;
- Estimate the work to be done;
- Participate in meetings with the development team and the client.
- A caring work environment, a flexible schedule to support families and domestic partners, and a strict policy limiting overtime
- A culture eager to strengthen and improve through diversity in all its forms
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Annual allowance for the reimbursement of the cost of sports equipment and activities
iLLOGIKA strives to improve the diversity of its teams to better serve our diverse global audience. We welcome and encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. Candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, family status, veteran status or disability. iLLOGIKA is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and does not tolerate discrimination or harassment in the workplace.
We will ensure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
Experience for the position
Art diploma and at least 5 years of experience as a 2D artist;
Great skills in anatomy, composition and colors;
Experience in 2D painting and 2D illustration;
Great knowledge of Photoshop;
Knowledge in 2D animation (and Spine) is a plus;
Recent portfolio showing several work (characters, props and environments) in various styles;
Good understanding of the video game production process;
Great relationship skills, organization and autonomy;
Fluent in French and English.