Would you like to play a key role reconciling art and technique? ie the idea of producing technical artistic content, graphic production methods, while ensuring that the game works properly and that artists have the right tools to work with?
You wish to start your first experience in the field of mobile games, on consoles or in VR/AR? We are always looking for talents who are ready to accompany and support us.
We hope you join our team and thrive!
Why do an internship at iLLOGIKA?
An indie vibe in a growing studio
During your internship, you will be integrated into small teams where you will find all the support and mentoring necessary to progress. We want to know more about you, your desires, your motivation and that you bring it to life within our teams.
Varied projects for diverse missions
iLLOGIKA often carries out 5 to 10 projects simultaneously, on different platforms, with different teams, it's the best place if you're afraid of getting bored!
The end is just the beginning of a new adventure!
Your internship will end one day, but not your relationship with us, the majority of our internships result in hiring.
How to pitch your application:
- Up-to-date CV: give yourself a targeted job title! Add your role during integrative projects and Game Jams! (We want to put you with the right team based on your real career aspirations!)
- Link to your portfolio
- A short cover letter and your dates of availability
iLLOGIKA strives to improve the diversity of its teams to better serve our diverse global audience. We welcome and encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. Candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, family status, veteran status or disability. iLLOGIKA is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and does not tolerate discrimination or harassment in the workplace.
We will ensure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
Experience for the position
- Reside in the province of Quebec or wish to settle there for the duration of the internship
- Permanent Residence, Canadian Citizenship, possess a valid and open work visa or be eligible to obtain an internship permit
- College level: Studies ending in 2022 or having already ended.
- Bilingual in French and English (oral and written)
- Sharing our values of inclusivity and respect