With more than 10 years’ experience in game development, iLLOGIKA founded a new division three years ago which is solely dedicated to the development of immersive experiences. Its mission is to allow users to connect to unique moments, through augmented, virtual or mixed reality applications, or immersive installations.
Our desire is to push the boundaries of entertainment and offer unique and magical moments to our customers and their users. Our team is looking for a producer who will be able to take charge of the vision and execution of the project and support it in its realization with respect and confidence. The ideal person is passionate about new technologies and shares our values of collaboration in a team where everyone has their place. Our producer thrives on mobilizing the team to deliver ambitious and magical high-quality experiences, which are designed to win the hearts of users.
- Manage all facets of the project development from pitch to production;
- Establish and ensure that Quality-Time-Budget objectives are achieved;
- Unify and manage the teams (tech, art and design) under cohesive directions and benevolent leadership;
- Work in close collaboration with the Art, Design and Creative teams;
- Be the main point of contact with our clients, work in close collaboration with them and maintain a healthy, transparent and creative partnership;
- Plan and budget all phases of development, short, medium and long term;
- Work in collaboration with the team to find solutions, make the best choices for the project development and users’ experience;
- Manage external partners and contractors;
- Perform ongoing risks analysis and plan accordingly;
- Lead Scrum meetings;
- Track team production tasks in Jira and track documentation for pitches and production in Confluence;
- Offer constructive and ongoing feedback to the team;
- Maintain a close collaboration with all members of the team.
- A caring work environment, a flexible schedule to support families and domestic partners, and a strict policy limiting overtime;
- A culture eager to strengthen and improve through diversity in all its forms;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Annual allowance for the reimbursement of the cost of sports equipment and activities.
iLLOGIKA strives to improve the diversity of its teams to better serve our diverse global audience. We welcome and encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. Candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, family status, veteran status or disability. iLLOGIKA is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and does not tolerate discrimination or harassment in the workplace.
We will ensure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
Experience for the position
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a game producer or interactive experience producer;
- Produced several games or interactive projects;
- Passion for new technology, and good knowledge of VR and AR;
- Good knowledge of the industry;
- Excellent knowledge of Jira and Confluence tools and planning and management tools
- Proven leadership and communication skills;
- Great knowledge of production and agile methodologies;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills;
- English and French.