iLLOGIKA is specialized in the development of games on multiple platforms (mobile, PC, consoles) but also augmented reality projects.
Recognized for the quality of the work of its teams on projects such as Cuphead and Spiritfarer to name a few, iLLOGIKA creates and collaborates on various mobile projects that millions of players around the world appreciate.
- Provide art direction for all our projects;
- Align the team with the art direction and vision proposed by the clients;
- Define the artistic style of projects, offer creative, innovative and original concepts;
- Present mock-ups, models and concepts to clients, support and justify different creative approaches or technical choices;
- Work in partnership with clients and meet their objectives;
- Understand and define the business challenges of different projects;
- Ensure that quality requirements, visual objectives and technical objectives are achieved;
- Validate the work of the artistic team;
- Offer accurate and constructive feedback to the team;
- Participate in the recruitment of new artistic talent;
- Maintain close collaboration with producers;
- Offer assistance in the planning and budgeting of the artistic portion of projects;
- Participate in the development of assets (2D and/or 3D), moodboards, concepts, etc. (depending on specialization).
- A caring work environment, a flexible schedule to support families and domestic partners, and a strict policy limiting overtime
- A culture eager to strengthen and improve through diversity in all its forms
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Annual allowance for the reimbursement of sports equipment and activities
iLLOGIKA strives to improve the diversity of its teams to better serve our diverse global audience. We welcome and encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. Candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, family status, veteran status or disability. iLLOGIKA is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and does not tolerate discrimination or harassment in the workplace.
We will ensure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
Experience for the position
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in the video game industry, of which, at least two (2) years in an art direction position in a multidisciplinary team;
- The candidate must present a portfolio demonstrating:
- An understanding of fundamental artistic theories such as color, lighting, image composition and anatomy,
- A creative skill across several styles,
- Artistic expertise in at least one discipline related to video games;
- Great leadership;
- Great communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time;
- Understanding of agile methods;
- Great artistic culture and passion for video games;
- Ability in encouraging the team to give its best;
- Fluent French and English (spoken and written).