We are looking for a Technical Artist who will work mainly on our interactive projects. The person will have to work with the Artistic Director and the developers in order to propose technical leads adapted to the projects.
- Adapt to artistic and technical constraints in order to create tools and processes for the rest of the artistic production team that will maximize the production flow
- Set up technical validation processes and write the associated documentation
- Find technical solutions to optimize project memory and performance while respecting artistic and creative intentions
- Assist the production team in the use of tools and processes developed
- Estimate the workload
- Actively participate in artistic review sessions
- Participate in meetings with the development team and customers
- A caring work environment, a flexible schedule to support families and domestic partners, and a strict policy limiting overtime
- A culture eager to strengthen and improve through diversity in all its forms
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Annual allowance for the reimbursement of the cost of sports equipment and activities
iLLOGIKA strives to improve the diversity of its teams to better serve our diverse global audience. We welcome and encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. Candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, family status, veteran status or disability. iLLOGIKA is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and does not tolerate discrimination or harassment in the workplace.
We will ensure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
Experience for the position
- At least five (5) years of professional experience in the game industry or interactive projects and substantial professional experience as a Technical Artist;
- Have participated in at least a complete development cycle (until the delivery of the project);
- Very good technical skills in performance and optimization;
- In-depth knowledge of Unreal, its versions and their limitations
- Mastery of 3DS Max, Zbrush, Photoshop and knowledge of PBR approaches;
- Scripting skills
- Very good interpersonal skills, organization and autonomy;
- Fluency in French and English.