- Experience : Senior
- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Located in the heart of the Mile-End, iLLOGIKA is an independent studio of 60 people. It is the ideal environment for those looking for a friendly team, the ability to work on a variety of projects and tools, flexible schedules and the opportunity to take part in the development of a growing studio.
- Develop games with Unreal and/or Unity;
- Produce a technical analysis in collaboration with the project’s architects;
- Offer technical solutions to answer the client’s needs;
- Train and supervise other developers;
- Assess the amount of work to be completed;
- Conduct code reviews and optimize game code when needed;
- Participate in clients meetings.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holiday banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in game programming;
- Great knowledge of the C# and C++ languages;
- Knowledge of blueprint (is a plus);
- Autonomous and proactive when offering solutions;
- Experience in the development of AR/VR projects (is a plus);
- Offering ergonomic recommendations and being involved in the creative process;
- Experience in mobile development or back-end development (is a plus);
- Experience in back-end development (is a plus);
- Fluent English and French (spoken and written).