- Experience : Intermediate/Senior
- Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
This is a new position in our studio. Reporting to the technical director, the build master will be responsible for creating the framework and infrastructure that will be reused for many projects, set up a consistent and reliable process for source control and build systems. The person will work closely with the testers, developers, and producers throughout the development cycle.
Located in the heart of the Mile-End, iLLOGIKA is an independent studio of 60 people. It is the ideal environment for those looking for a friendly team, the ability to work on a variety of projects and tools, flexible schedules and the opportunity to take part in the development of a growing studio.
- Set up and improve the infrastructure and processes related to build machine configuration and automation across multiple platforms;
- Install, configure and maintain builds;
- Monitor and analyze impact on performance and potential issues;
- Deploy and install our technical solution at client’s offices when needed;
- Work with programmers and the QA team to implement solutions;
- Develop and improve build scripts and deployment scripts.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea, food and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Experience for the position
- Four (4) to six (6) years of experience in game development with a significant experience as a Build Master;
- Experience with Jenkins (formerly Hudson);
- Great knowledge of programming languages (C #, C ++, etc.);
- Great knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Batch, Bash, etc.);
- Experience with source control systems (Git, Perforce);
- Good knowledge of Windows, Mac and Linux environments;
- Knowledge of Android / iOS development environments, an asset;
- Knowledge of PS4 / Xbox One development environments, an asset;
- Knowledge of Unity / Unreal development environments, an asset;
- Good knowledge of game production pipelines;
- Autonomous and proactive in proposing solutions;
- Fluency in English and French, oral and written.