16 Nov 3D Artist
Full time / Permanent position
We are looking for a 3D Artist who will work mainly on our next IP, a PC/console game, and some of our client’s projects.
- Create 3D assets adapted to the style and art direction of the projects (environments, props, characters);
- Create textures;
- Offer solutions in collaboration with the team and in respect of the client’s needs;
- Work closely with the developers to ease integration;
- Assess the amount of work to be completed;
- Participate actively in artistic review sessions.
- At least five (5) years of professional experience in 3D modeling;
- Have participated in at least one complete cycle of development (up to the delivery of the project);
- Great knowledge of Maya and 3DsMax;
- Good knowledge of Substance Painter/Designer;
- Good knowledge of Unity;
- Knowledge of Houdini (is a plus);
- Great interpersonal skills, organisation, autonomy;
- Fluent French and English.
Send your curriculum and portfolio to [email protected] , specify ” 3D Artist ” in the object.