10 Apr Rigger – 3D Animator
Full-time, permanent position
We’re offering a position for a Rigger-3D Animator. The person will first work on a game for PC and console, our next IP which is currently in its prototyping phase.
Located in the heart of the Mile-End, iLLOGIKA is an independent studio of 60 people. It is the ideal environment for those looking for a friendly team, the ability to work on a variety of projects and tools, flexible schedules and the opportunity to take part in the development of a growing studio.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea, food and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
Description of responsibilities
- Rigging characters;
- Animate various characters including quadrupeds, as well as scenery elements and images;
- Ensure that the animations follow the direction and vision established for the project;
- Communicate clearly on your progress, your tasks and any issues encountered. Follow the validation steps;
- Work closely with 3D artists and technical artists;
- Correct and clean animation sequences as needed;
- Offer improvements for our pipeline and processes if necessary;
- Estimate the work to be done;
- Participate actively in artistic review sessions.
Experience for the position
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in animation/rigging;
- Worked in at least one full development cycle (project delivered);
- Experience in console development is a plus;
- A demo showcasing animation work on bipeds and quadrupeds;
- Great knowledge of Maya;
- Knowledge of Unity is a plus;
- Great interpersonal skills, organisation, autonomy;
- Fluent French (spoken and written), English is a plus.