24 Oct Senior Build Master
Type: Permanent, Full time
This is a new position in our studio. Reporting to the technical director, the build master will be responsible for creating the framework and infrastructure that will be reused for many projects, set up a consistent and reliable process for source control and build systems. The person will work closely with the testers, developers, and producers throughout the development cycle.
- Set up and improve the infrastructure and processes related to build machine configuration and automation across multiple platforms;
- Install, configure and maintain builds;
- Monitor and analyze impact on performance and potential issues;
- Deploy and install our technical solution at client’s offices when needed;
- Work with programmers and the QA team to implement solutions;
- Develop and improve build scripts and deployment scripts.
- Four (4) to six (6) years of experience in game development with a significant experience as a Build Master;
- Experience with Jenkins (formerly Hudson);
- Great knowledge of programming languages (C #, C ++, etc.);
- Great knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Batch, Bash, etc.);
- Experience with source control systems (Git, Perforce);
- Good knowledge of Windows, Mac and Linux environments;
- Knowledge of Android / iOS development environments, an asset;
- Knowledge of PS4 / Xbox One development environments, an asset;
- Knowledge of Unity / Unreal development environments, an asset;
- Good knowledge of game production pipelines;
- Autonomous and proactive in proposing solutions;
- Fluency in English and French, oral and written.
Send your curriculum to [email protected] , specify “Build Master” in the object.