21 Sep Executive assistant
Type: Part-time position, permanent
Location: Montréal, QC
We specialize in the development of high-end multimedia products. Our areas of expertise include developing cross-platform video games, serious games, mobile apps, augmented and virtual reality projects.
The executive assistant will report to the CEO of the studio and will be responsible for assisting and coordinating his day-to-day activities. This is a part-time position (25 hours a week), spread over 5 days / week.
- Keep the CEO’s agenda up-to-date, plan his appointments, external and internal meetings. The assistant will also have to plan the time required for reading documents or complete important tasks;
- Organize and filter his emails, respond directly to it when possible, summarize the information received during the day and highlight important messages;
- Take and filter phone calls, take important messages;
- Write correspondence and emails;
- Organize meetings: plan, convene, prepare the agendas, prepare the room and the necessary material, write the minutes;
- Follow up on the various points of action proposed during the meetings;
- Research, compile data, write, edit and layout documents;
- Archive documents;
- Treat information appropriately when it is confidential;
- Organize and coordinate the CEO’s business travels;
- Work in collaboration with the administrative, financial and human resources departments;
- Perform any other duties related to the principal function of an executive assistant, as directed by the CEO, and occasionally assist other members of the management team.
- At least 5 years of experience in an administrative / secretarial position, including 2 years as an executive assistant;
- Have a secretarial / administrative / business training;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office Suite, the Google suite and general office tools;
- Perfectly bilingual French / English and excellent writing skills in both languages;
- Good analytical and synthetical skills;
- Great interpersonal skills and good communicator;
- Ability to be versatile and to adapt to different situations;
- Great sense of initiative and responsibility, autonomy, judgment and discretion.
Perks and advantages:
- Possibility of occasional telework once the probationary period has passed;
- Salary according to experience;
- Group Insurance;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Sick leave.