11 Apr Senior Programmer
Type: Full time
Our team is looking for a senior programmer. The person will offer technical solutions for our various projects, improve our practices and coach our development teams. The senior programmer will also participate in the development of some more technical projects.
Located in the heart of the Mile-End, iLLOGIKA is an independent studio of 60 people. It is the ideal environment for those looking for a friendly team, the ability to work on a variety of projects and tools, flexible schedules and the opportunity to take part in the development of a growing studio.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea, food and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
- Develop games with Unreal and/or Unity;
- Offer technical solutions in accordance with the projects and expected results;
- Propose improvements to our practices and pipeline if necessary;
- Produce a technical analysis in collaboration with the project’s architects;
- Offer technical solutions to answer the client’s needs;
- Train and supervise other developers;
- Assess the amount of work to be completed;
- Conduct code reviews and optimize game code when needed;
- Ensure a continuous technological watch;
- Provide technical feedback to the team
- Participate in customer meetings.
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of experience in game programming;
- Great knowledge of the C# and C++ languages;
- Have participated in at least two complete cycles of development (until the delivery of the project);
- Excellent video game culture;
- Excellent knowledge of Unity;
- Knowledge of blueprint is a plus;
- Experience in the development of AR or VR projects is a plus;
- Knowledge of Unreal is a plus;
- Excellent communicator and good team spirit;
- Ability to communicate with clients and business partners;
- Proficiency in French and English, oral and written.