16 Nov UI/UX Designer
Full time / Permanent position
We are looking for a UI/UX designer who will work on our next IP, a PC/console game, currently in its prototyping phase.
- Iterate and develop concepts for the game’s menus and interfaces, following the art direction;
- Develop the interactions and gameplay features relative to interfaces;
- Develop a user experience flow which best serves the players and the game;
- Design menus, assets and the user interfaces, from conception to final design;
- Assure that all important information will be convey through the user interfaces;
- Work closely with the developers to ease the integration and programming implementation;
- Estimate the work to be done;
- Participate actively in artistic review sessions.
- At least five (5) years of professional experience in the gaming industry as a UI/UX Designer or UI artist;
- Have participated in at least one complete cycle of development (up to the delivery of the project);
- Great knowledge of Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Good knowledge of Unity;
- Eye for usability and clarity;
- Great video game culture;
- Great interpersonal skills, organisation, autonomy;
- Fluent French and English (spoken and written).
Send your curriculum and portfolio to [email protected] , specify ” UI/UX Designer ” in the object.