Recognized for the quality of its teams' work on projects such as Cuphead and Spiritfarer to name just a few, iLLOGIKA has created and collaborated on a variety of projects, including mobile, console and VR, that millions of players around the world appreciate.
iLLOGIKA is committed to designing and delivering amazing experiences for female players.
Project: UI programmer:
Project size: 15 people
Project duration: 1 to 3 years
- As a UI programmer in one of our game teams, you will be a key contributor to the development and improvement of projects in co-development with one of the studios having one of the world’s leading studios.
- You will develop, improve and optimize various user interfaces and you will work in collaboration with artists and UI designers.
Day by day:
- We are working on the agile model, so there will be daily scrum and sprints every 2 weeks.
- Your hours are flexible, 40h week and we ask for a presence between 10h and 16h, outside of this, you can arrange your hours as you wish.
- We also leave a lot of autonomy in your work.
- We work and communicate mainly via Discord:)
Working at iLLOGIKA
- A caring work environment
- Flexibility in your work: at the office, at home, hybrid, do what suits you best!
- Strict policy limiting overtime: we want you to have a real personal life alongside your professional life.
- Leave for annual closure at year-end, leave banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- A training policy for the entire team;
- The opportunity to work on personal projects;
- Health insurance cover
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs
- An annual allowance for the reimbursement of expenses for sports equipment and activities
- Your equipment will be provided, and adapted to your needs!
- In order to develop a useful organization, we include team members as much as possible in the decision-making process, regardless of your role, each decision means collaboration.
- We make sure to continually adapt to you in order to propose relevant procedures and improvements.
- With pandemia you are a lot to have adopted a canine companion, that’s why we have the opportunity to bring your dog to the studio (put photo if possible)
If collaboration, passion and commitment to quality work speak to you, we want you to join our teams!
Experience for the position
- It is not mandatory to already have experience in UI programming, but it is a plus.
- We are looking for developers with great expertise with C++, as well as general experience in video game development.
- These are intermediate and senior level positions (minimum 3 years). Unfortunately, we have no vacancies for new graduates.