- Follow the instructions indicated in the job offer on how to apply
- Send your resume and portfolio
- A cover letter is not necessary unless indicated otherwise
- Clearly state for which position you are applying
- A maximum of 2 pages
- Clearly state what is your speciality (developer, game designer, UI designer, etc.)
- Focus on your work experiences and your projects
- Give quantifiable details about your achievements
- Pay attention to typos
- Give the links to your portfolio and LinkedIn profil
- Make sure your contact information is there
- If you’re an artist, it’s necessary
- If you’re not an artist, it’s best, but not a necessity
- For each work, indicate what was done by you, its context and the date of realisation
- No dress code, just be comfortable
- Be there 5 minutes in advance
- We try to keep it casual
- Short and efficient: 30 to 45 minutes
- We always like it when people show us their work and projects
- We make pre-interview phone calls
- Depending on the position you are interested in, we might ask you to take a technical test
- Ask questions. We love to talk about our awesome team!
- We don’t play mind games, not even Good Cop Bad Cop!
- Just be honest and be yourself :)
- Follow the usual process.
- Clearly state that you live abroad and that you are willing to relocate to Canada.
- We’ll ask you some questions to determine if you are eligible for a work permit.
- We will answer any questions you have about work in Montréal and Canada, cost of life, accomodations, etc.
- Our human resources department and immigration consultants will accompany you through the work permit process.
- This process takes between 2 to 6 months.
- The team is here to help you and facilitate your integration.
- If needed we offer French / English classes.