Recognized for the quality of its teams' work on projects such as Cuphead, Atari Mania and Spiritfarer to name just a few, iLLOGIKA has created and collaborated on a variety of projects, including mobile, console and PC, that millions of players around the world appreciate.
iLLOGIKA is committed to designing and delivering amazing experiences for female players.
Project: UI Artist
Project size: 15 people
Project duration: 1 to 3 years
- As a UI artist in one of our game teams, you will be a key contributor to the development and improvement of projects in co-development with one of the studios having one of the world’s leading.
Day by day:
- We are working on the agile model, so there will be daily scrum and sprints every 2 weeks.
- Your hours are flexible, 40h week and we ask for a presence between 10h and 16h, outside of this, you can arrange your hours as you wish.
- We also leave a lot of autonomy in your work.
- We work and communicate mainly via Discord:)
Working at iLLOGIKA
- A caring work environment
- Flexibility in your work: at the office, at home, hybrid, do what suits you best!
- Strict policy limiting overtime: we want you to have a real personal life alongside your professional life.
- Leave for annual closure at year-end, leave banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- A training policy for the entire team;
- The opportunity to work on personal projects;
- Health insurance cover
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs
- An annual allowance for the reimbursement of expenses for sports equipment and activities
- Your equipment will be provided, and adapted to your needs!
- In order to develop a useful organization, we include team members as much as possible in the decision-making process, regardless of your role, each decision means collaboration.
- We make sure to continually adapt to you in order to propose relevant procedures and improvements.
- With pandemia you are a lot to have adopted a canine companion, that’s why we have the opportunity to bring your dog to the studio (put photo if possible)
If collaboration, passion and commitment to quality work speak to you, we want you to join our teams!
Experience for the position
- We are looking for a UI artist profile with expertise in menu production, icons and integration into Unity (crops, prefabs and layhout), all while knowing the best practices of UI.
- Experience with sports games (asset)
- Experience in Gacha (asset)
- These are mid-level positions (3-5 years). Unfortunately, we do not have vacancies for new graduates.