Recognized for the quality of its teams' work on projects such as Atari Mania, Cuphead and Spiritfarer to name just a few, iLLOGIKA has created and collaborated on a variety of projects, including mobile, console and VR, that millions of players around the world appreciate.
iLLOGIKA is committed to designing and delivering amazing experiences for female players.
Project: UI Tech Artist
Project size: 1 to 15 people
Possible project type: LiveOps, Netflix porting
- As a Tech Artist UI in one of our game teams, you will be a key contributor to the development and improvement of projects in co-development with one of the studios having one of the world’s leading studios;
- Example of tasks:
- Cropping and exporting visuals.
- Integration into unity: (new worlds, new locations, costumes).
- Set up animations.
- Dialogue scenes.
Day by day:
- We are working on the agile model, so there will be daily scrum and sprints every 2 weeks;
- Your hours are flexible, 40h week and we ask for a presence between 10h and 16h, outside of this, you can arrange your hours as you wish;
- We also leave a lot of autonomy in your work;
- We work and communicate mainly via Discord :)
- A caring, safe, accessible and inclusive work environment;
- Flexibility in your work: at the office, at home, hybrid. Do what suits you best!
- Strict policy limiting overtime;
- Leave for annual closure at year-end, leave banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Diversity is a strength. That's why we value people who want to help make the industry more inclusive, diverse and equitable;
- A training policy for the entire team;
- The opportunity to work on personal projects;
- Health insurance cover;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- An annual allowance for the reimbursement of expenses for sports equipment and activities, and cultural activities;
- Equipment will be provided, and adapted to your needs!
- For a liberated organization: the inclusion of team members in decision-making, whatever their role;
- You can bring your dog to the studio.
Experience for the position
- We are looking for a tech artist UI with great expertise with Unity UI integration ( 2 years min) , as well as general experience in mobile video game;
- These are intermediary positions (minimum 3 years). Unfortunately, we have no vacancies for new graduates.
If collaboration, passion and commitment to quality work speak to you, we want you to join our teams!