UI Tech Artist
Recognized for the quality of its teams' work on projects such as Cuphead and Spiritfarer to name just a few, iLLOGIKA has created and collaborated on a variety of projects, including mobile, console and VR, that millions of players around the world appreciate.
iLLOGIKA is committed to designing and delivering amazing experiences for female players.
Project: Tech art UI
- As a UI Technical Artist in one of our game teams, you will be a key contributor to the development and enhancement of co-development projects with one of the world’s leading studios.
- You will develop, improve and optimize various user interfaces and you the link between our artists and our developers.
- You will also have to do 2D graphics, optimization and automation, scripting and debugging and documentation.
Day by day:
- We are working on the agile model, so there will be daily scrum and sprints every 2 weeks.
- Your hours are flexible, 40h week and we ask for a presence between 10h and 16h, outside of this, you can arrange your hours as you wish.
- We also leave a lot of autonomy in your work.
- We work and communicate mainly via Discord:)
- A caring, safe and accessible work environment
- Flexibility in your work: at the office, at home, hybrid, do what suits you best!
- Strict policy limiting overtime: we want you to have a real personal life alongside your professional life.
- Leave for annual closure at year-end, leave banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- A training policy for the entire team.
- The opportunity to work on personal projects.
- Health insurance cover.
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs.
- An annual allowance for the reimbursement of expenses for sports equipment and activities.
- Your equipment will be provided, and adapted to your needs!
- In order to develop a useful organization, we include team members as much as possible in the decision-making process, regardless of your role, each decision means collaboration.
- We make sure to continually adapt to you in order to propose relevant procedures and improvements.
- With pandemia you are a lot to have adopted a canine companion, that’s why we have the opportunity to bring your dog to the studio (put photo if possible).
Experience for the position
- We are looking for a profile UI artist or developer with expertise with UI integration in Unity, as well as general experience in the field of video games.
- These are mid-level positions (minimum 2 years). Unfortunately, we do not have vacancies for new graduates.
If collaboration, passion and commitment to quality work speak to you, we want you to join our teams!