Recognized for the quality of its teams' work on projects such as Cuphead and Spiritfarer to name just a few, iLLOGIKA has created and collaborated on a variety of projects, including mobile, console and VR, that millions of players around the world appreciate.iLLOGIKA is committed to designing and delivering amazing experiences for female players.
Project: UI programmer:
Project size: 1 to 15 people
Possible project type: LiveOps for mobile game / port to console / unity Web
Project duration: 1 to 3 years
- As an Unity programmer in one of our game teams, you will be a key contributor to the development and improvement of projects in co-development with one of the studios having one of the world’s leading studios;
- Example of tasks: to produce technical analyses, to propose technological solutions according to customers' needs, to estimate the work to be done and to participate in code review and optimization when necessary.
Day by day:
- We are working on the agile model, so there will be daily scrum and sprints every 2 weeks;
- Your hours are flexible, 40h week and we ask for a presence between 10h and 16h, outside of this, you can arrange your hours as you wish;
- We also leave a lot of autonomy in your work;
- We work and communicate mainly via Discord :)
- A caring work environment;
- Flexibility in your work: at the office, at home, hybrid, do what suits you best!
- Strict policy limiting overtime: we want you to have a real personal life alongside your professional life;
- Leave for annual closure at year-end, leave banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- A training policy for the entire team;
- The opportunity to work on personal projects;
- Health insurance cover;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- An annual allowance for the reimbursement of expenses for sports equipment and activities and cultural activities;
- Your equipment will be provided, and adapted to your needs!
- In order to develop a useful organization, we include team members as much as possible in the decision-making process, regardless of your role, each decision means collaboration;
- We make sure to continually adapt to you in order to propose relevant procedures and improvements;
- With pandemia you are a lot to have adopted a canine companion, that’s why we have the opportunity to bring your dog to the studio (put photo if possible).
Experience for the position
- We are looking for developers with great expertise with Unity, as well as general experience in video game development;
- These are mid-level positions (minimum 2-3 years). Unfortunately, we have no vacancies for new graduates;
- If collaboration, passion and commitment to quality work speak to you, we want you to join our teams!