Senior 3D Artist
Recognized for the quality of its teams' work on projects such as Cuphead and Spiritfarer to name just a few, iLLOGIKA has created and collaborated on a variety of projects, including mobile, console and VR, that millions of players around the world appreciate.iLLOGIKA is committed to designing and delivering amazing experiences for female players.
Project: 3D artist
Project size: 15-20 people
Project duration: 1 to 2 years
Game type: survival game on PC and consoles
- As a 3D artist in one of our game teams, you will be a key contributor to the development and improvement of a co-development project with one of our external clients;
- Model environments, sets or objects;
- Create textures;
- Optimize 3D models as needed;
- Respect the artistic direction of projects and work with the established pipeline;
- Collaborate with technical artists and programmers to meet the technical requirements of the project;
- Propose solutions in collaboration with the rest of the team and the needs of the client;
- Estimate the work to be done;
- Escalation process and transparency; escalate relevant information or situations to the Artistic Director and Producer;
- Participate in meetings with the development team and the client;
- Occasionally take part in pitches and project estimates.
Day by day:
- We are working on the agile model, so there will be daily scrum and sprints every 2 weeks;
- Your hours are flexible, 40h week and we ask for a presence between 10h and 16h, outside of this, you can arrange your hours as you wish;
- We also leave a lot of autonomy in your work;
- We work and communicate mainly via Discord :)
- A caring work environment;
- Flexibility in your work: at the office, at home, hybrid, do what suits you best!
- Strict policy limiting overtime: we want you to have a real personal life alongside your professional life;
- Leave for annual closure at year-end, leave banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- A training policy for the entire team;
- The opportunity to work on personal projects;
- Health insurance cover;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- An annual allowance for the reimbursement of expenses for sports equipment and activities and cultural activities;
- Your equipment will be provided, and adapted to your needs!
- In order to develop a useful organization, we include team members as much as possible in the decision-making process, regardless of your role, each decision means collaboration;
- We make sure to continually adapt to you in order to propose relevant procedures and improvements;
- With pandemia you are a lot to have adopted a canine companion, that’s why we have the opportunity to bring your dog to the studio.
Experience for the position
- We are looking for a 3D Artist profile with generalist expertise on both environments and characters;
- At least 5 to 6 years of experience in the game industry or in 3D modeling, unfortunately, we do not have position for new graduates;
- Very good knowledge of 3D software (3DsMax or Maya);
- Knowledge of Blender, Houdini, Zbrush or Substance Painter/Designer is a plus;
- Understands optimization constraints;
- Good notions in lighting, shading, baking;
- Experience in photorealism;
- Strong interest in testing new production tools or techniques;
- Willingness to work on different types of projects;
- Portfolio demonstrating several achievements related to the modeling of environment and objects in different visual styles and the creation of textures.
If collaboration, passion and commitment to quality work speak to you, we want you to join our teams!