Internship UI Technical Artist
Would you like to play a key role in reconciling art and technique? The idea of producing technical artistic content, graphic production methods, while ensuring that the game works properly and that artists have the right tools to work with?
Today we are looking for our future stagnant for a role as Technique UI artist.
Here is an example of the tasks that will be asked of you:
- Integration of art assets,
- Debug builds and performance improvement
- Build optimization
- Discuss and prepare pipelines to increase efficiency of Art team.
- Animation of User Interface (UI) and other project elements
- Integration of UI in Unity
- Working closely with UI artists and programmers
We hope you join our team and thrive!
An indie vibe in a growing studio
During your internship, you will be integrated into small teams where you will find all the support and mentoring necessary to progress. We want to know more about you, your desires, your motivation and that you bring it to life within our teams.
Varied projects for diverse missions
iLLOGIKA often carries out 5 to 10 projects simultaneously, on different platforms, with different teams, it's the best place if you're afraid of getting bored!
The end is just the beginning of a new adventure!
Your internship will end one day, but not your relationship with us, the majority of our internships result in hiring.
Experience for the position
How to pitch your application:
- Up-to-date CV: give yourself a targeted job title! Add your role during integrative projects and Game Jams! (We want to put you with the right team based on your real career aspirations!)
- Link to your portfolio
- A short cover letter and your dates of availability
- Reside in the province of Quebec or wish to settle there for the duration of the internship
- Permanent Residence, Canadian Citizenship, possess a valid and open work visa or be eligible to obtain an internship permit
- College level: Studies ending in 2023 or having already ended.
- Bilingual in French and English (oral and written)
- Sharing our values of inclusivity and respect