iLLOGIKA is looking for a recruiter who is motivated to participate in the growth of the studio while helping to strengthen its culture and promote it. We are looking for someone passionate about the world of video games and new technologies, you will encourage diversity and inclusion through innovative approaches and new ways of doing things and you will be the first contact with potential employees for the teams.
In collaboration with the talent acquisition manager, the person who will join the team will use their expertise to develop an effective recruitment process aligned with our values. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of passionate people who want to grow and offer great gaming experiences in a collaborative environment
- Work closely with the talent acquisition manager and producers to define the priorities and key issues of recruitment projects;
- Write and publish job descriptions on the various platforms used for recruitment (website, external sites, social networks, etc.);
- Receive and analyze applications centrally. Build a bank of candidates and keep it up to date;
- Sourcing candidates using different tools and platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter;
- Carry out the first interviews: telephone, video or in person;
- Coordinate all stages of recruitment, such as second interviews, tests, follow-ups, etc .;
- Centralize information on ongoing interviews and share it with team members involved in hiring decisions;
- Represent the studio at game events and recruiting fairs, online or in person. Contribute to the visibility and reputation of the studio;
- Continuously improve the candidate experience by ensuring it is positive and aligned with the values and culture of the studio;
- Occasionally participate in other Human Resources projects and files
- A caring work environment, a flexible schedule to support families and domestic partners, and a strict policy limiting overtime
- A culture eager to strengthen and improve through diversity in all its forms
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Annual allowance for the reimbursement of the cost of sports equipment and activities
iLLOGIKA strives to improve the diversity of its teams to better serve our diverse global audience. We welcome and encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. Candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, family status, veteran status or disability. iLLOGIKA is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and does not tolerate discrimination or harassment in the workplace.
We will ensure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
Experience for the position
- Bachelor in human resources management or similar experience;
- Experience in recruitment and/or sales an asset
- Methodical and organized with a strong sense of human relations
- Curiosity for new technologies and the video game industry
- Bilingual French / English.